Healthy Recipe: Marinated Salmon with Lemon and Rosemary
Salmon Marinade Ingredients
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 oz. Atlantic Salmon Filet
- 2 oz. baby carrots (approximately about 6-8)
- 2 mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh Brussel sprouts
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over salmon filet and marinate 2-4 hours.
- Remove salmon from marinade and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side until salmon flakes with a fork.
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and insert carrots.
- Season with a pinch of sugar and pinch of salt and cook until tender.
- Drain, sauté and garnish carrots with fresh chopped mint.
- Simmer Brussel sprouts in 2 cups of boiling water for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain, cut in half and place in heated sauté pan. Add margarine, add balsamic vinegar and ground nutmeg.
- Serve salmon over carrots and Brussel sprouts with a sprig of rosemary.
Total Carbohydrates: 28.126g
Dietary Fiber: 5.59g